Monday 2 October 2017

Stasiun

A movie scene from Byousoku 5 Centimeter or 5 Centimeters Per Second by Makoto Shinkai, one of my favorite from his works. Actually I like almost all of his works but this is my very first movie from him that I watched. I was very impressed with his art works, all done beautifully and as real as they can be. This movie made my heart broke into a million pieces. I couldn't stop crying while watching this movie even for the 3rd time. 

I always wondering how Akari really feels about Tohno and how is she doing with her life. Is her life as miserable as Tohno? I mean I just don't get it how she can lives her life as if nothing ever happened. Or Is she just tired of eveything else and just decided to move on her life? forget about Tohno? There is no clear explaination about that but we just can guess. I guess her life was as miserable as Tohno at first but she decided to move on and forget about all of it. I know, if you put your mind into something, you can do almost anything that you want to do. Like, if you set your mind to move on, you can move on but sometimes your heart just won't allow it. 



Well, I know it's a bit embarassing, but I've got an idea to write right after I'm home. This will be in Bahasa. Call it whatever you want, poet, poem or just words. I think a lot of things today about anything. When I'm alone, I think, I think and only think.

. . . . . .



Seperti layaknya sebuah stasiun
Kau mungkin hanya salah satu persinggahan kereta
Karena kereta tidak hanya singgah di satu stasiun saja
Dan kereta tidak akan singgah terlalu lama di sebuah stasiun
Kecuali kau adalah stasiun pemberhentian terakhir
Tempat gerbong-gerbong itu beristirahat menantikan fajar
Sayang kau hanya stasiun biasa
Kau hanya bisa menunggu kereta datang...
Datang dan pergi sesuka hati mereka
Dan kau akan selalu menerima mereka
Loncengmu akan berdenting nyaring
Menyambut kereta kegirangan
Dalam hitungan detik
Kereta pun berlari menjauhimu
Dan kau akan terus menunggu sampai dia kembali kepadamu
Karena kau tahu, stasiun biasa sepertimu
hanya bisa menunggu
menunggu dan menunggu...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment