Monday 2 October 2017

Healing Time


Ketemu teman memang salah satu cara merestore hati dan pikiran kita. Walaupun biasanya gue juga suka pergi ke suatu tempat sendiri sih untuk melakukan hal itu, tapi terkadang you just need somebody to talk to when you feel low. I decided to meet my best friend today and watched a movie. It's Mr. Hurt, Thai movie. Our favorite actor's there, He's Sunny or my friend would call him "Mamas Sunny". Sunny Suwanmethanont, what a weird name if you don't know that he's from Thailand, Thai people have super hard long to pronounce names.

The movie itself about a broken heart tennis player who got dumped right after he proposed to a woman that he loves. Like the other Thai movies, with fresh jokes and unique culture, this movie is worth to watch. You will never get bored with Sunny tho, coz he's so hot like sun, lol. No wonder his name is Sunny. We watched it for free tho, because it's Korea-Asean Cinema Week, an annual movie screening event and this is my first time here. Sadly, Today's their last screening, but at least We've got one movie to watch. Actually this is the right movie for us to watch now. We've been too "galau" with our life, so, maybe this movie will help us to get through it. And, yep, only movie can save us.

Note to myself: I always end up to watch movie when I feel low or just to go back to the "old me". As for me, to face reality, I need to go back on my fiction life (or call it whatsoever). My fiction life, yeah, I live in fiction world all along.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment