Wednesday 18 October 2017

Yeay... for the first time in my life

I kno I'm just being too excited but can't I share my excitement to the world?
I don't know if it's right for me or not but I'm accepted as homeroom teacher for grade 1 at Terminalhujan, I will become a teacher for the first time in my life...

I saw the ads on indorelawan.org and decided to volunteer myself at Terminalhujan because I've heard this organization before (I don't know where and when tbh) and they called me for the interview. At first, I thought I could make it, but later I realized that I couldn't make it because I have got something to do at that time and they asked me to write something about Terminalhujan instead. 
And here's what I could write in the last minute before they closed the submission (actually they closed it at 9 am, so I've got some times but I thought I have to do it right away, so yeah...)
I will show my writing about Terminalhujan but I'm too shy but still I want to show it, please don't bother to read it, lol...


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment